Manama, Bahrain: Under the high patronage of H.E. Ahmed Bin Salman Al-Musallam, Speaker of the Council of Representatives, Kingdom of Bahrain, Mr. Mohammad Mansoor, Founder and Chairman of Saara Group, was honored as one of the esteemed winners of The Times of Bahrain TOB Icon Award 2024. This prestigious award recognizes his outstanding contributions to the business world and his relentless pursuit of excellence.

During the award presentation, H.E. Ahmed Bin Salman Al-Musallam congratulated the awardees for their significant contributions to their respective sectors. He aacknowledged their critical role in the growth of Bahrain's economy and society.

Mohammad Mansoor, a distinguished businessman and sports enthusiast, has elevated Saara Group to new heights with his exceptional business acumen and innovation. In addition to his business achievements, Mohammad Mansoor chairs the Bahrain Cricket Federation and Life N Style Magazine. His leadership extends to international forums as a Director of The Council in the World Youth Group, affiliated with the United Nations.

Mohammad Mansoor has also served as the Vice President of the KHK Heroes Foundation and a Board Member of the Bahrain India Society. His multifaceted work reflects his commitment to growth, development, and intercultural partnerships.

Let the Truth be known. If you read VB and like VB, please be a VB Supporter and Help us deliver the Truth to one and all.



Kalaburagi (Karnataka), Apr 3 (PTI): A 45-year-old man allegedly murdered his wife and two children before hanging himself at their apartment in Kalaburagi on the evening of April 2, police said on Thursday.

The incident occurred at Gabre Layout, near Old Jewargi Road, under Station Bazar police station limits.

The deceased have been identified as Santosh, a Senior Assistant at the Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited (GESCOM), his wife and their two sons, police said.

According to police, the woman and the two children were "strangled to death", while Santosh died by suicide.

A death note was also recovered from the scene.

"Preliminary information suggests the couple had been married for 10 years and frequently fought. They had severed ties with their family for the past seven years. The death note mentions frequent misunderstandings and quarrels between them as the reason," Police Commissioner Sharanappa S D said.

Speaking to reporters, he stated, "We have registered a murder case. The Scene of Crime Officer (SOCO) team, Forensic Science Laboratory (FSL), and fingerprint experts have inspected the site. The exact timing of the incident is yet to be determined, but it likely occurred between 6-8 pm."

According to the police, after taking the lives of his wife and children, Santosh called a member of his wife's family, informing them about the incident and indicating that he intended to end his own life.

"The family member tried to dissuade him from ending his life, but in vain. When they arrived, the door was locked from the inside. Upon breaking it open, they discovered the bodies," police said, adding that further investigation is underway.

Get all the latest, breaking news from Karnataka in a single click. CLICK HERE to get all the latest news from Karnataka.