New Delhi: Snehdeep Singh Kalsi, a Punjabi singer has become a new internet sensation after a video of him singing the sensational “Kesariya” song in South Indian languages has gone viral across social media platforms.

Several key figures from Bollywood and the South Indian movie industry have shared Snehdeep’s video which was first shared on March 13 on Twitter.

Snehdeep who is not very active on Twitter and shares most of his musical creations on Instagram expressed shock and surprise after his latest song took the internet by storm. Snehdeep had originally posted the song on YouTube earlier last year, but it caught the eyes of Twitter users on March 13, 2023, when a user shared it with caption "Our North Indian Sardarji brother singing *Kesariya* in Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu & Hindi, language has no borders or divide by South or North. Simply Outstanding".

The video was shared by hundreds of accounts and has been appreciated by the netizens who said music has no territorial boundaries and such creations are an inspiration and show the beauty of all the regional languages and cultures.

The original "Kesariya" song was sung by Arijit Singh in the movie Brahmastra, starring Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor. The song had set the Bollywood music industry on fire with music lovers garnering love and appreciation for the song.

Let the Truth be known. If you read VB and like VB, please be a VB Supporter and Help us deliver the Truth to one and all.



Mumbai (PTI): Special NIA court judge AK Lahoti, conducting trial in the 2008 Malegaon blast case, has been posted to Nashik in the annual general transfer of district judges, days before the court was likely to reserve the matter for judgement.

The transfer order, for Lahoti and other judges issued by the registrar general of the Bombay High Court, will come into effect when the courts re-open after summer vacation on June 9.

The order has mentioned that the judicial officers who are under order of transfer are "directed (a) to finish by judgments all cases in which hearing has already been concluded and (b) should endeavour to dispose of all part-heard cases before handing over charge."

In the last hearing on Saturday, judge Lahoti directed the prosecution and defence to wrap up the remaining arguments by April 15 and was expected to reserve the matter for judgement the following day, a defence lawyer said.

Six persons were killed and more than 100 injured when an explosive device strapped on a motorcycle went off on September 29, 2008 near a mosque in Malegaon, a town located about 200 km from Mumbai in north Maharashtra's Nashik district.

BJP leader Pragya Thakur, Lt Col Prasad Purohit and five others are being tried for their alleged involvement in the case.

The accused are facing prosecution under provisions of the stringent Unlawful Activities Prevention Act (UAPA) and the Indian Penal Code (IPC).

The case was initially probed by the Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) before being transferred to the National Investigation Agency (NIA) in 2011.