New Delhi: The National in charge of BJP’s Information and Technology Department, Amit Malviya was on Wednesday trolled by Twitter users after journalist Aadesh Rawal busted his claim regarding a journalist being turned out of Rahul Gandhi’s press conference.
Taking to his official Twitter handle, Amit had on Wednesday evening claimed that a veteran journalist was turned out of Rahul Gandhi’s press conference for asking a question.
Without naming the journalist Amit had claimed that the journalist has been covering the Congress party for the ‘longest time’ and is even accused of being sympathetic to them.
He further went on to question if this is the politics of love and tolerance Rahul Gandhi speaks of?
“Today, a veteran Congress beat journalist, who has been covering the party for the longest time, is even accused of being sympathetic to them, was turned out of Rahul Gandhi’s press conference, for merely asking a question. Is this the politics of love and tolerance RG speaks of?” he wrote in the tweet.
Today, a veteran Congress beat journalist, who has been covering the party for the longest time, is even accused of being sympathetic to them, was turned out of Rahul Gandhi’s press conference, for merely asking a question. Is this the politics of love and tolerance RG speaks of?
— Amit Malviya (@amitmalviya) September 1, 2021
Replying to Amit’s tweet, journalist Aadesh Rawal said he was present in Rahul Gandhi’s press conference earlier in the day and said he had not come across any incident of any journalist being turned out of the press conference.
He further added that he spoke to his peers to know more about the incident but could not trace any truth to the claim.
“Amit Ji, I was present at the press conference. I even spoke to other friends and asked about any such incident. Nobody witnessed the incident where a journalist was turned out. It will be better if you can share more details about the incident” Aadesh wrote in Hindi.
Twitter users took note of the tweet from both Amit and Aadesh and started trolling Amit for his claim. Several users also urged Amit to respond to the Aadesh Rawal’s tweet with enough evidence to prove himself right.
अमित जी,मैं प्रेस कॉन्फ़्रेंस में मौजूद था। मैंने बाक़ी साथियों से पूछा है। किसी के सामने ऐसा कोई घटना किसी पत्रकार के साथ नहीं हुई। अगर आप इस मुद्दे पर और रोशनी डालेंगे तो अच्छा रहेगा... https://t.co/ItHRK1fTi6
— Aadesh Rawal (@AadeshRawal) September 1, 2021
Edit कर रहा होगा, होते ही शेयर करेगा। 😂
— Roshan Lal Bittu 🇮🇳 (@RoshanLalBittu) September 1, 2021
आदेश जी मुद्दों से ध्यान हटाना इन चमचों का काम है इन लोगो को आम जनता की कोई चिंता नहीं है सही जबाव दिया आपने असली पत्रकार हो आप
— Aadesh (@Aadesh01611643) September 1, 2021
That fellow is having phobias of Rahul Gandhi so many times he use wrong or incorrect sentence
— Girish.r (@Girishr89742459) September 1, 2021
Pls no follow up questions..Amit is just doing his job ie to spread fake news
— Goldstandardindian_INC (@Goldstandardin2) September 1, 2021
आदेश छोड़ो इस मालवीय को इसका काम है फर्जी खबरें फैलाना और एडिट वीडियो फैलाना
— peregrine falcon (@Boss12118) September 1, 2021
ऐसे थोडी ही होता है थोडा तो वक्त दीजिए आपको वीडियो मॉर्फ करना आसान काम लगता है क्या ?
— Shreyas 🏹🚜 (@__shreyas7) September 1, 2021
Rahul has been doing press conferences, discussing relevant issues, taking tough questions what about Modi ? When is he going to face the journalists 🤦looking at his performance it doesn’t seem that he would do any press conference at all till he is voted out in 2024👎😂🌶🔥🤦🤓
— vikram (@vikrami31) September 1, 2021
@amitmalviya You & your propaganda cell are fake as always, proved again! Shame Shame! pic.twitter.com/YLkC24pwZP
— Roshan Lal Bittu 🇮🇳 (@RoshanLalBittu) September 1, 2021
Hey!!! @amitmalviya why don't you reply @AadeshRawal ?
— Seema Mishra (@SeemaMishra_27) September 1, 2021
Mr @amitmalviya Which brand have you taken 🍸🥃🍺🍻🍸🥂 .. I think you are being engulfed by some addiction which is not good for health you are suffering from illusion, you need doctor urgently.
— ruplekha (@RuplekhaMitra1) September 1, 2021
Let the Truth be known. If you read VB and like VB, please be a VB Supporter and Help us deliver the Truth to one and all.
Mumbai (PTI): Veteran screenwriter Salim Khan suffered a brain haemorrhage which has been tackled, is on ventilator support as a safeguard and stable, doctors treating him said on Wednesday, a day after he was admitted to the Lilavati Hospital here.
The 90-year-old, one half of the celebrated Salim-Javed duo which scripted films such as "Sholay", "Deewar" and "Don" with Javed Akhtar, is in the ICU and recovery might take some time given his age.
"His blood pressure was high for which we treated him and we had to put him on a ventilator because we wanted to do certain investigations. Now the ventilator was put as a safeguard so that his situation doesn't get worse. So it is not that he is critical," Dr Jalil Parkar told reporters.
"We did the investigations that were required and today we have done a small procedure on him, I will not go into the details. The procedure done is called DSA (digital subtraction angiography). The procedure has been accomplished, he is fine and stable and shifted back to ICU. By tomorrow, we hope to get him off the ventilator. All in all, he is doing quite well," he added.
Asked whether he suffered a brain haemorrhage, the doctor said, "Unko thoda haemorrhage hua tha, which we’ve tackled. No surgery is required.
As concern over Khan's health mounted, his children, including superstar Salman Khan and Arbaaz Khan, daughter Alvira, and sons-in-law Atul Agnihotri and Aayush Sharma, have been seen outside the hospital along with other well-wishers. His long-time partner Akhtar was also seen coming out of the hospital.
Khan, a household name in the 70s and 80s, turned 90 on November 24 last year. It was the day Dharmendra, the star of many of his films, including "Sholay", "Seeta aur Geeta" and "Yaadon Ki Baraat", passed away.
Hailing from an affluent family in Indore, Khan arrived in Mumbai in his 20s with dreams of stardom. He was good looking and confident he would make a mark in the industry as an actor. But that did not happen. And then, after struggling for close to a decade and getting confined to small roles in films, he changed lanes.
He worked as an assistant to Abrar Alvi and soon met Akhtar to form one of Hindi cinema's most formidable writing partnerships. They worked together on two dozen movies with most of them achieving blockbuster status.
Other than "Sholay", "Deewar" and "Don", Khan and Akhtar also penned "Trishul", "Zanjeer", "Seeta Aur Geeta", "Haathi Mere Saathi", "Yaadon Ki Baarat" and "Mr India".
