Twitter users on Monday afternoon flooded the micro-blogging site with tweets demanding what they called “Justice for Sushant” calling for an FIR to be filed under section 302 of the Indian Penal Code for murder. The actor was found hanging at his Bandra residence on June 14.

The hashtag #FirForSushantUnder302 was among the top three trending hashtags on twitter India at 5:30 pm with nearly 70K tweets.

The actor’s death has since then caused outrage against the working of the Bollywood and Indian film industry and a large number of social media users have raised their voices against nepotism while alleging that it was the reason behind Sushant’s death. The outrage has seemingly clouded the careers of several star kids as several hashtags have trended on twitter India ever since Sushant’s death calling out to boycott their movies and to highlight the work of self-made actors.

On Monday, users tagged the official twitter handle of Maharashtra Governor seeking his intervention into the matter of filing an FIR under section 302 in the case. They also called on fellow users to boycott movies of several individual actors and producers including Karan Johar and Salman Khan, as they went on to label Khans, Bhatts, Kapoors, and Johar for the actor’s death.

The users have over the past few days been demanding CBI Enquiry into the case as well, but the government or authorities have so far have not paid heed to the demand across social media platforms.

Here are some of the tweets posted by users with the hashtag demanding filing of FIR under section 302 of IPC. 

NOTE: The claims made in the tweets embedded below or the ideas presented in them are those solely of the users. Vartha Bharati does not guarantee the authenticity of any of the claims or does not necessarily endorse the ideas, views posted by any of the users.

Let the Truth be known. If you read VB and like VB, please be a VB Supporter and Help us deliver the Truth to one and all.



Gurugram (PTI): The Gurugram Cyber Police has arrested three men for allegedly providing calling support to a Chinese fraud syndicate, officials said on Wednesday.

According to the officials, a 20-port physical SIM box and a laptop were seized from them. These arrests come after a woman from Nagaland was held in connection with the same case.

The arrested accused have been identified as Karma (32) from Nagaland, and Lobsang Tsultim (33) and Ngawang Gyaltsen (35), both from Himachal Pradesh. Karma and Tsultim were arrested on February 14. Gyaltsen was intercepted on February 16 near Majnu Ka Tila in Delhi while attempting to flee to Nepal.

Police said the accused, during questioning, revealed that they were using SIM boxes to facilitate fraudulent calls targeting Indian citizens.

Karma and Lobsang Tsultim admitted to installing virtual SIM boxes in Gurugram on the instructions of a Chinese national named Tsega, they said.

These setups, which included 20 mobile phones, were capable of making over 20,000 calls a day. Tsega, allegedly used an application to contact Indian citizens for various crimes, including gaming and investment fraud, they said.

Tsultim and Gyaltsen were born in China and have lived in India as refugees for 15 years. Fluent in Chinese and Taiwanese, they communicated with Tsega via WeChat, a platform banned in India since 2020, they added.

ACP Cyber Priyanshu Dewan said the three accused were produced in court on Wednesday and have been sent to judicial custody.

"We are working to identify others involved in the network," he added.