Dubai, Jun 22 (AP) Satellite images taken on Sunday and analysed by The Associated Press show damage to the entryways to Iran's underground nuclear site at Fordo after US airstrikes targeted the facility.
The images by Planet Labs PBC also appeared to show damage to the mountain itself that Fordo is under. Sealing those entry tunnels means that Iran would have to dig out the facility to reach anything inside.
The once-brown mountain had parts turned gray and its contours appeared slightly different than in previous images, suggesting a blast threw up debris around the site. That suggests the use of specialised American bunker buster bombs on the facility.
Light gray smoke also hung in the air. Iran has yet to offer a damage assessment of the site.
.jpg)
This satellite picture by Planet Labs PBC shows Iran's underground nuclear enrichment site at Fordo after a U.S. airstrike targeted the facility Sunday, June 22, 2025. (AP/PTI)
.jpg)
This satellite image provided by Maxar Technologies shows vehicles at Fordo enrichment facility in Iran on Thursday, June 19, 2025. (AP/PTI)
Let the Truth be known. If you read VB and like VB, please be a VB Supporter and Help us deliver the Truth to one and all.
New Delhi (PTI): The Delhi High Court on Friday sought the stand of Delhi Police on a bail plea by Olympian Sushil Kumar in the murder case of former junior national wrestling champion Sagar Dhankar.
Justice Anup J Bhambhani issued notice to Delhi Police and the kin of the deceased, and asked them to file a status report and a reply, respectively.
Noting that the Supreme Court had cancelled the bail granted to Kumar by the high court in August last year, the judge remarked, "I think you are being ambitious."
"Once the Supreme Court has taken a view, what do you expect from me?" the court asked.
ALSO READ: 'My girl lay soaked in blood but no one stopped to help,' recalls Janakpuri accident victim
The counsel for the accused said the bail plea should be considered since all public witnesses have been examined in the trial.
The counsel for Delhi Police and the deceased's kin, however, said all public witnesses were yet to be examined.
"Let a status report/detailed reply be filed before the next date of hearing. Renotify on May 4," the court said.
Kumar was arrested in May 2021 and a sessions court granted him a week's interim bail for his knee surgery on July 19, 2023.
On August 13, 2025, the Supreme Court cancelled Kumar's bail, setting aside a March 4 high court order and noting that his "domineering influence" over witnesses or delaying the trial proceedings could not be ruled out.
On February 6 this year, a trial court refused to grant bail to Kumar, saying the possibility that the accused might influence witnesses "cannot be ruled out".
The trial court, in October 2022, framed charges against Kumar under Indian Penal Code sections dealing with murder, criminal conspiracy, intimidation and rioting with a deadly weapon. Charges were also framed under the provisions of the Arms Act.
The trial court had noted that after being abducted and brought to the Chhatrasal Stadium, Dhankar was severely assaulted by several accused persons with baseball and hockey sticks.
