Washington: The US Justice Department has released another batch of documents related to deceased financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, with President Donald Trump’s name appearing in references to flight records linked to Epstein’s private jet. The disclosure forms part of a larger release mandated under a new law requiring federal agencies to make public records connected to the Epstein investigations, The Indian Express reported.

According to the documents, Trump’s name features in emails and flight logs connected to Epstein’s private aircraft. However, federal authorities have clarified that the Republican president has not been accused of any criminal wrongdoing in connection with Epstein. CNN reported that the references relate to travel records and do not amount to allegations of illegal conduct.

ALSO READ: Passenger beaten by off-duty Air India Express pilot suffers nasal fracture, seeks justice

The Justice Department released nearly 29,000 pages of documents on Sunday night, including photographs and video footage reportedly recorded inside a prison. The release follows earlier disclosures made in compliance with the law passed by Congress last month, which compelled the government to unseal the Epstein files. Epstein was found dead in a New York jail in 2019, with authorities ruling his death a suicide.

An email cited in the documents, written by an assistant US attorney from the Southern District of New York on January 8, 2020, states that Trump “traveled on Epstein’s private jet many more times than previously has been reported.” The names of the sender and recipient have been redacted by the department.

Flight records referenced in the files indicate that on one occasion, the only passengers listed were Trump, Epstein and a 20-year-old woman whose name has been withheld. On two other flights, two women identified as possible witnesses in the case against Ghislaine Maxwell were reportedly on board. Maxwell is currently serving a 20-year prison sentence for helping Epstein sexually abuse underage girls.

In response to the release, the US Justice Department urged caution in interpreting the documents. In a post on X, the department said some of the materials contained “untrue and sensationalist claims” against President Trump that were submitted to the FBI ahead of the 2020 election, adding that the claims were unfounded and lacked credibility.

Let the Truth be known. If you read VB and like VB, please be a VB Supporter and Help us deliver the Truth to one and all.



Thiruvananthapuram (PTI): Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan on Wednesday expressed concern over the upcoming release of the second part of 'The Kerala Story', claiming that its first installment was made with the "intent to spread hatred against the state and undermine its secular tradition."

Vijayan, in a statement issued by his office, also questioned how "poisonous works produced to spread division and hatred in society" were allowed to be screened, while a film like 'Beef' was barred from a film festival.

He further said that Sangh Parivar centres had taken over and spread the false narrative conveyed by 'The Kerala Story'.

“They are spreading false propaganda by portraying even marriages conducted with mutual consent as examples of communalism and forced religious conversion,” the CM said.

He contended that such forces view Kerala—with no communal riots and a tradition of mutual respect among communities—with hostility, and termed them “enemies of the state” attempting to destroy the peace and tranquility of the region.

“We must collectively reject attempts to portray Kerala, a land of religious harmony that stands at the forefront of sustainable development and is a model in maintaining law and order, as a center of terrorism,” Vijayan said.

“It is the responsibility of each of us to ensure that Kerala’s secular foundation is not undermined by false propaganda and to reject it by upholding the values of secularism and brotherhood,” he added.

Directed by Kamakhya Narayan Singh, the teaser of 'Kerala Story 2: Goes Beyond', was released recently.

The first film, 'The Kerala Story', won awards for Best Direction and Best Cinematography at the 71st National Film Awards.