Mumbai: Qatar Museums and the Nita Mukesh Ambani Cultural Centre (NMACC) have entered into a five-year strategic agreement aimed at developing Museum-in-Residence educational initiatives in India and Qatar, with a focus on children’s cultural learning.

According to a report published by Hindustan Times on Tuesday, the partnership seeks to introduce Qatar Museums’ innovative museum-based learning models into schools and cultural institutions in India through the NMACC, while also fostering cross-cultural educational exchange between the two countries.

The agreement was signed by Her Excellency Sheikha Al Mayassa bint Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, Chairperson of Qatar Museums, and Isha Ambani, Director at Reliance Industries and a key leader at NMACC.

“Qatar Museums and NMACC, share the belief that creativity and cultural exchange are key to shaping a new generation of confident, empathetic young learners. Through this collaboration, led by Ms. Isha Ambani, a legacy of our Year of Culture with India, Qatar Museums will contribute its skills and experiences to the outstanding educational programmes of NMACC’s already robust history and ever-expanding roster providing educational tools and insights, helping them extend their reach in classrooms throughout India.” HT quoted the chairperson of Qatar Museums as saying.

In India, NMACC will work alongside Reliance Foundation to roll out the programmes across multiple regions. The initiative will be guided by QM specialists including experts from the Dadu, Children’s Museum of Qatar who will deliver masterclasses and hands-on mentoring.

Isha Ambani reportedly said, the partnership reflects NMACC’s commitment to bringing global ideas to India while sharing the country’s rich cultural heritage internationally. Emphasising the shared philosophy of both institutions, she said the collaboration aims to create world-class educational experiences that empower children to learn confidently and dream boldly.

Let the Truth be known. If you read VB and like VB, please be a VB Supporter and Help us deliver the Truth to one and all.



Washington (AP): President Donald Trump warned on Friday that limited strikes against Iran are possible even as the country's top diplomat said Tehran expects to have a proposed deal ready in the next few days following nuclear talks with the United States.

In response to a reporter's question on whether the US could take limited military action as the countries negotiate, Trump said, “I guess I can say I am considering that.” Earlier, Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi said in a TV interview that his country was planning to finalise a draft deal in “the next two to three days” to then send to Washington.

“I don't think it takes long, perhaps, in a matter of a week or so, we can start real, serious negotiations on the text and come to a conclusion,” Araghchi said on MSNOW's “Morning Joe” show.

The tensions between the longtime adversaries have ramped up as the Trump administration pushes for concessions from Iran and has built up the largest US military presence in the Middle East in decades, with more warships and aircraft on the way. Both countries have signalled that they are prepared for war if talks on Tehran's nuclear programme fizzle out.

“We are prepared for war, and we are prepared for peace,” Araghchi said Friday.

Trump said a day earlier that he believes 10 to 15 days is “enough time” for Iran to reach a deal following recent rounds of indirect negotiations, including this week in Geneva, that made little visible progress. But the talks have been deadlocked for years, and Iran has refused to discuss wider US and Israeli demands that it scale back its missile program and sever ties to armed groups.

Araghchi also said Friday that his American counterparts have not asked for zero enrichment of uranium as part of the latest round of talks, which is in contradiction to what US officials have said.

"What we are now talking about is how to make sure that Iran's nuclear programme, including enrichment, is peaceful and will remain peaceful forever," he said.

He added that in return Iran will implement some confidence-building measures in exchange for relief on economic sanctions.

In response to Araghchi's claim, a White House official said Trump has been clear that Iran cannot have nuclear weapons or the capacity to build them and that it cannot enrich uranium. The official wasn't authorised to comment publicly and spoke on condition of anonymity.

Tehran has long insisted that any negotiations should only focus on its nuclear programme and that it hasn't been enriching uranium since US and Israeli strikes last June on Iranian nuclear sites. Trump said at the time that the strikes had “obliterated” Iran's nuclear sites, but the exact damage is unknown as Tehran has barred international inspectors.

Iran has also insisted that its nuclear programme is peaceful. The US and others suspect it is aimed at eventually developing weapons.