Udaipur: The Udaipur Police have arrested three people, including the chief executive officer and a senior executive of a private company and the executive’s husband, in connection with the alleged gang rape of a female employee in a moving car, officials said on Thursday.

The arrests were made after the survivor filed a complaint. Following her complaint, her statement was recorded and a medical examination conducted, as reported by India Today. District Superintendent of Police Yogesh Goyal said the medical report noted injury marks that prima facie support the allegation of gang rape.

Police said the accused, identified as Jeetesh Sisodia, the CEO of GKM IT Private Limited, his colleague Gaurav, and Gaurav’s wife Shilpa, were being produced before a court for further legal proceedings.

According to the complaint, the incident took place after a birthday and New Year party hosted by the CEO at a hotel in the Shobhagpura area on December 20. The survivor said she reached the hotel around 9 pm and the gathering continued until about 1.30 am. The CEO, a senior female executive, and her husband were among those present.

The survivor stated that after she began feeling intoxicated, she was offered a lift home. She alleged that instead, she was persuaded to join an after-party. Around 1.45 am, she was seated in a car with the CEO and the executive’s husband, while the executive later joined them. The group allegedly stopped at a shop to buy smoking material, after which she was made to smoke and subsequently lost consciousness.

In her complaint, the woman said that when she regained partial awareness, she found the CEO molesting her and alleged that all three accused sexually assaulted her. Despite repeatedly asking to be taken home, she was dropped only around 5 am.

The survivor further reported that after fully regaining consciousness, she noticed injuries to her private parts. She also found that some of her belongings, including an earring, socks and undergarments, were missing.
Police said a webcam installed in the car used during the incident recorded audio and video, which might be useful during the on going investigation.

Let the Truth be known. If you read VB and like VB, please be a VB Supporter and Help us deliver the Truth to one and all.



Bengaluru (PTI): The Karnataka State Cyber Command has arrested 68 people as part of a statewide drive against mule bank accounts and “mule herders” involved in cyber fraud, officials said on Friday.

The special operations, which have been continuing since last week across Karnataka, targeted networks engaged in aggregating and selling mule bank accounts used for cyber crimes.

The arrests were made between December 2025 and February 2026, police said in an updated report.

“The Karnataka Cyber Command has conducted statewide special operations against Mule accounts and mule herders across Karnataka. The special drive has continued since last week and this is an updated report,” the department said in a statement.

ALSO READ:  CM Siddaramaiah appeals for peace after Bagalkote clashes, BJP blames Cong

Police said the investigation identified a network of “mule herders” — individuals who aggregate and misuse mule bank accounts — who were retailing and selling such accounts to cyber criminals.

A total of 68 key accused and suspects have been arrested during the period.

According to the statement, mule herders had collected personal information and documents from unsuspecting laypersons and opened multiple bank accounts in the names of their relatives.

“These accounts were operated in a business-like manner,” it added.

As part of the crackdown, police registered 60 cases and identified 869 mule accounts across the state. As many as 8,788 complaints were registered on the National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal (NCRP) against the identified mule accounts.

The total money involved in all NCRP-linked crimes stood at Rs 85.05 crore, of which Rs 13.43 crore has been put on hold, the Cyber Command said.

During the drive, police obtained 32 search warrants and conducted 35 searches. In the searches, 35 ATM cards, 37 passbooks, 80 mobile phones, 28 cheque books and 22 SIM cards were seized, along with other incriminating materials, officials said. Pronab Mohanty, the Director General of Police (Karnataka State Cyber Command) supervised the special drive, police added.