Bengaluru: Eight tin roofed houses were burnt, and one individual was seriously injured in a cylinder explosion that occurred at a Godown here at Anandapuram near Chamarajpet on Monday.
The injured were admitted to the hospital and no casualties were reported in the incident.
According to locals and eyewitnesses accounts, the blast occurred due to a short circuit in the warehouse storing decoration items. During which, two LPG gas cylinders caught fire and the fire spread further to the other 8 houses.
Police and fire force reached the spot and managed to douse the fire.
Let the Truth be known. If you read VB and like VB, please be a VB Supporter and Help us deliver the Truth to one and all.
Agra: In a shocking incident, a 6-year-old girl was allegedly killed by her neighbour for buying a packet of chips in Uttar Pradesh’s Aligarh. The police on Tuesday night recovered the body at the residence of the accused, which was kept in a sack for disposal, reports Times Of India.
According to police, the girl went missing on Tuesday morning from her Aligarh colony. Her family later in the evening filed a missing report at Nagar Kotwali police station. With the help of CCTV camera footage that led them to her neighbour's house, the police found her body. The accused was arrested and his two brothers were detained.
"During probe, one of the accused confessed to the crime. He said he had sent the girl to buy paan masala for Rs 20, but she returned with a packet of chips. When he scolded her, she misbehaved with him and he killed her. We're awaiting the autopsy report to take further action," SP (city) Mrigank Shekhar Pathak said.