Bengaluru: A private school located in east Bengaluru was evacuated on Tuesday following a bomb threat, with students being sent home as a precautionary measure.
According to police, the threat was delivered via email to Chrysalis High, Varthur. "Manual checking of the school is over. Nothing substantial. Dog squad is on the way," Deccan Herald quoted a senior police officer as saying.
Authorities are continuing to investigate, and more information is awaited.
This incident comes just days after more than 40 schools in Bengaluru received similar email threats, which were later confirmed to be hoaxes after comprehensive searches.
Let the Truth be known. If you read VB and like VB, please be a VB Supporter and Help us deliver the Truth to one and all.
Patna (PTI): Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Monday transferred Rs 10,000 each to the bank accounts of 25 lakh women under the ‘Mukhyamantri Mahila Rojgar Yojana’, which aims to promote women's empowerment through self-employment and livelihood opportunities.
Kumar disbursed a total amount of Rs 2,500 crore through direct benefit transfer (DBT) at a function held here at his official residence, 1 Anne Marg, officials in the CMO said.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi had launched Bihar's ‘Mukhyamantri Mahila Rojgar Yojana’ in September, 2025.
Around 1.81 crore women have so far received Rs 10,000 each, and those who have utilised the sum for setting up a business will soon get another Rs 2 lakh, the officials said.
The chief minister had recently announced that the Bihar government initiated the process of providing additional financial assistance of up to Rs 2 lakh to select beneficiaries under the scheme.
