New Delhi: Trinamool Congress MP Mahua Moitra on Wednesday shared a video of herself trying her hand at making tea at a tea stall.
Mahua who is often seen taking sly digs at the BJP and PM Modi shared the video with a funny caption once again taking a dig at Prime Minister Modi.
“Tried my hand at making chai… who knows where it may lead me.” Mahua captioned the video with a smiley, taking a dig at PM Modi’s claim that he used to sell tea at railway station in his childhood.
Several key figures and users on Twitter jumped into the conversation and replied to Mahua’s tweet.
Tried my hand at making chai… who knows where it may lead me :-) pic.twitter.com/iAQxgw61M0— Mahua Moitra (@MahuaMoitra) January 11, 2023
kya chai ke swaad par depend karta hai ke raste khulege ya nahi ... 🤔— Aarti Rai (@aartirairai) January 12, 2023
I bet you know where it would take you!— Chandra Kumar Bose (@Chandrakbose) January 11, 2023
January 11, 2023
Atleast there is proof you made chai !— Caralisa Monteiro (@runcaralisarun) January 12, 2023
Next PM perhaps 🙏.— Kuzholuzo Azo Nienu (@k_azonienu) January 11, 2023
Let the Truth be known. If you read VB and like VB, please be a VB Supporter and Help us deliver the Truth to one and all.
Davanagere: Two sanitation workers died after exposure to toxic air while they were cleaning a municipality drainagein Basavanakote village of Jagaluru taluk on Monday evening.
The deceased sanitation workers have been identified as Sathyappa (45) and Mailappa (42).
The duo is said to have been working without taking precautionary measures, as ordered by the panchayat development officer (PDO).
The workers were admitted to the government hospital in Arasikere on having fallen ill after breathing the toxic air of the drainage. Since their condition worsened, they were shifted to the Davanagere district government hospital, but the workers died, having failed to respond to the treatment.
The locals have blamed the government officer for the workers’ death, saying, “The sanitation workers went ahead with their work as ordered by the PDO, without any masks and gloves. The negligible attitude and lapse on the part of the PDO has caused the death of the workers.”
Bilichodu Police have filed a case in this regard and the investigation is underway.