Belgavi: Twitter users on Sunday demanded justice for slain 24-year-old youngster Arbaaz of Belagavi who was reportedly murdered brutally by activists of Ram Sena over an alleged inter-faith relationship with a Hindu girl.

The demand soon took pace on the micro-blogging site as hashtag #JusticeForArbaaz was trending with over 25K tweets at the time of posting of this report.

The users slammed the Right-Wing group and their mindset over the incident and compare them to the Taliban.

They further called out the sidelining and harassment of the minority communities in the country under the BJP rule led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

Arbaaz was killed earlier last month by the activists of Ram Sena as alleged by his family in their police complaint. Arbaaz was reportedly having a love affair with a girl named Shweta. The family has named the father of Shweta as the main accused in their complaint along with one Maharaj, a local Ram Sena leader, and his aide.

READ: K'taka: 24-year-old youth allegedly murdered over inter-religious relationship with girl in Belagavi

The police have booked the trio after registering an FIR in the matter but no action has yet been taken into the matter and no arrests have so far been made in the case.

Users extensively tagged Karnataka DGP’s Twitter account in their tweets along with the account of SP of Belagavi district demanding immediate action in the case.

Let the Truth be known. If you read VB and like VB, please be a VB Supporter and Help us deliver the Truth to one and all.



Gurugram (PTI): The Gurugram Cyber Police has arrested three men for allegedly providing calling support to a Chinese fraud syndicate, officials said on Wednesday.

According to the officials, a 20-port physical SIM box and a laptop were seized from them. These arrests come after a woman from Nagaland was held in connection with the same case.

The arrested accused have been identified as Karma (32) from Nagaland, and Lobsang Tsultim (33) and Ngawang Gyaltsen (35), both from Himachal Pradesh. Karma and Tsultim were arrested on February 14. Gyaltsen was intercepted on February 16 near Majnu Ka Tila in Delhi while attempting to flee to Nepal.

Police said the accused, during questioning, revealed that they were using SIM boxes to facilitate fraudulent calls targeting Indian citizens.

Karma and Lobsang Tsultim admitted to installing virtual SIM boxes in Gurugram on the instructions of a Chinese national named Tsega, they said.

These setups, which included 20 mobile phones, were capable of making over 20,000 calls a day. Tsega, allegedly used an application to contact Indian citizens for various crimes, including gaming and investment fraud, they said.

Tsultim and Gyaltsen were born in China and have lived in India as refugees for 15 years. Fluent in Chinese and Taiwanese, they communicated with Tsega via WeChat, a platform banned in India since 2020, they added.

ACP Cyber Priyanshu Dewan said the three accused were produced in court on Wednesday and have been sent to judicial custody.

"We are working to identify others involved in the network," he added.