About Us Contact us Kannada
Vartha Bharathi
  • Home
  • Karavali
  • Karnataka
  • India
  • Gulf
  • World
  • Comments
  • Sports
  • Social Media
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Editorial
  • Science
  • More
    • VB Podcast
    • Audio
    • Gadgets
    • Guide
    • Viral
    • Auto
    • Special
    • Food

World

Trump, Xi begin talks in push to finalise TikTok deal

US President Donald Trump is talking with Chinese leader Xi Jinping on Friday in a push to finalise a deal to allow the popular social media app TikTok to keep operating in the United States.


Indian techie Mohammed Nizamuddin shot dead by US police after allegations of racial harassment

Mohammed Nizamuddin, a 30-year-old software engineer from Mahabubnagar, Telangana, was shot dead by police in Santa Clara, California, on September 3. The incident followed an alleged stabbing involving his roommate, who sustained multiple injuries. Authorities have confirmed that an investigation is underway.


LATEST HEADLINES

At least 16 killed in explosion due to suspected gas leakage in Pak’s Karachi


Former South Korean President Yoon receives life sentence for imposing martial law


West Indies beat Italy by 42 runs to enter Super 8s as group toppers


SC grants bail to filmmaker Vikram Bhatt in cheating case


J-K man posing as NIA officer to dupe job-seekers held from Red Fort area


IIT-Madras to establish applied AI innovation centre in Dubai


LoP Ashoka slams Karnataka govt as CT, MRI services halt in district hospitals


Three arrested in stone-pelting incident in Chikkamagaluru


Koppal: Man attempts to kill four-month pregnant sister over inter-caste marriage


Woman software employee murdered by ex-husband in Hyderabad


Education first: Nanded woman appears for Class 12 exam with her 10-day-old baby


Kerala not a drug hub, says DGP; Over 30,000 cases registered in 'D-Hunt' drive




Mehdi Hasan delivers powerful speech at Wembley, accuses media of failing Gaza journalists

Award-winning British-American journalist Mehdi Hasan delivered a powerful and emotional speech at a packed Wembley Arena, where over 13,000 people had gathered for the ‘Together For Palestine’ fundraising concert. Hasan, the CEO and editor-in-chief of the media company Zeteo, used the platform to highlight what he described as the systematic silencing of Palestinian voices and the failure of Western journalism in covering the ongoing violence in Gaza.

 

Indian national first to be deported from UK under new illegal migration scheme

 An Indian national who reportedly arrived in the UK illegally on a small boat across the English Channel became the first to be deported to France under a new treaty on Thursday.

Japan holds off on recognising Palestinian state, cites need for comprehensive review

Japan has decided not to recognise a Palestinian state for now, opting instead to continue its review of the issue amid pressure from both allies and international partners. 

Khalistani group threatens siege on Indian consulate in Vancouver

As India and Canada continue efforts to restore diplomatic relations, a pro-Khalistan group has issued a fresh threat against Indian diplomatic establishments in Canada.

Brazil's Bolsonaro goes to hospital for the second time since his coup trial conviction

Former Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro went to the hospital Tuesday for the second time since his conviction last week on coup attempt charges, his latest ailments including vomiting and low blood pressure, his son said. 

Australia warns social media platforms against age verification for all ahead of ban on children

Australian authorities said Tuesday that social media platforms should not demand age verification for all account holders starting from December, when a ban on children under 16 having accounts goes into effect in the country.

Elderly Sikh woman detained by immigration authorities in US, family calls for her release

A 73-year old Sikh woman has been detained by immigration authorities in California after she went for a routine check-in with the US agency, sparking protests and concerns among her family and members of the community.

Rubio in Israel in wake of Qatar attack as Israeli strikes intensify in northern Gaza

US Secretary of State Marco Rubio was in Israel on Sunday as its military intensified attacks on northern Gaza, flattening multiple high-rise building and killing at least 13 Palestinians.

  • «
  • 1
  • 2
  • ...
  • 53
  • 54
  • 55
  • 56
  • 57
  • 58
  • 59
  • ...
  • 854
  • 855
  • »

Copyright © 2026. Vartha Bharati. All rights reserved

  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy & Policy