About Us Contact us Kannada
Vartha Bharathi
  • Home
  • Karavali
  • Karnataka
  • India
  • Gulf
  • World
  • Comments
  • Sports
  • Social Media
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Editorial
  • Science
  • More
    • VB Podcast
    • Audio
    • Gadgets
    • Guide
    • Viral
    • Auto
    • Special
    • Food

Karnataka

Monkey snatches woman’s phone in Shivamogga, mimics using it

Shivamogga: In an incident reported from Kuvempu Road in the city on Wednesday, a monkey snatched a young woman's mobile phone and spent nearly an hour playing with the device, mimicking human behavior, before finally leaving it for a banana.

 


ED searches: Will not not support any violation of law, says CM Siddaramaiah

Chikkaballapura (Karnataka): Commenting on the Enforcement Directorate (ED) conducting searches against a Congress MP and three MLAs, Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah on Wednesday said his government will not support any violation of the law, nor will come in the way of implementation of law.

 


LATEST HEADLINES

Odisha caste row ends; children return to anganwadi centre, consume food cooked by Dalit helper


Actor Vijay's party lacks policy, says TN BJP chief


28 schools in Ahmedabad and Vadodara get bomb threat; searches underway


SC refuses to entertain pleas against Assam CM over 'shooting' video, asks petitioners to move HC


Australia add Steve Smith as replacement for Hazlewood in T20 World Cup squad


Nitish transfers Rs 10,000 each to bank accounts of 25 lakh women under flagship scheme


Former Assam Congress chief Bhupen Borah resigns from party ahead of assembly polls


Karnataka Minister Priyank Kharge, BJP leaders engage in verbal duel over remarks on RSS


Four killed as truck overturns, falls on two motorcycles in Haryana's Ambala


Delhi Police announces Safe City expansion, new facilities on 79th Raising Day


India stands at forefront of AI transformation: PM Modi


Rahul tutored by NGOs that good days will come for Cong; he is not interested in running Par: Rijiju




Kharge slams 11 years of Modi-led NDA govt, accuses PM of committing 33 mistakes

Slamming 11 years of Narendra Modi-led NDA government at the Centre, Congress President Mallikarjun Kharge on Wednesday accused the Prime Minister of committing 33 mistakes during this period.

Karnataka HC reserves order on RCB marketing head's bail plea, to be give ruling on Jun 12

The Karnataka High Court on Wednesday reserved order on interim bail sought by the marketing head of RCB in the case connected to the stampede near M Chinnaswamy stadium here, which claimed 11 lives. The court said the order will be pronounced at 2.30 pm on June 12.

Kharge rejects demand for Karnataka CM, Deputy CM's resignation for stampede

Rejecting the demand for Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah and his deputy D K Shivakumar's resignation in connection with the June 4 stampede that killed 11 people, Congress President Mallikarjun Kharge on Wednesday asked whether Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath quit following the stampede that occurred during Kumbh Mela earlier this year.

Ballari: ED raids offices and residences of MP, two MLAs

The Enforcement Directorate (ED) conducted simultaneous raids on Wednesday morning at the residences and offices of a Member of Parliament and two MLAs in Karnataka's Ballari district.

Vijayanagara: ED raids residence of Kudligi MLA Dr. N.T. Srinivas

The Enforcement Directorate (ED) conducted a raid early Wednesday morning at the residence of Kudligi Congress MLA Dr. N.T. Srinivas in Vijayanagara district.

Facial recognition system to monitor student attendance in Karnataka government schools

In a major digital upgrade to school administration, facial recognition technology will be used to monitor student attendance in government-run primary and high schools in Karnataka within the next two months, Minister for School Education and Literacy Madhu Bangarappa announced on Tuesday.

Two more COVID-related deaths reported in Karnataka, pushing tally to 11

 Karnataka added two more COVID-related deaths to its tally, pushing it to 11 on Monday. The day also saw 67 new cases, according to the health department.

Karnataka chief secretary requests her Andhra counterpart to withdraw entry ban on Totapuri mangoes

Karnataka Chief Secretary Shalini Rajneesh on Tuesday requested her Andhra Pradesh counterpart to withdraw ban on entry of Totapuri mangoes from the state into Andhra's Chittoor district.

  • «
  • 1
  • 2
  • ...
  • 286
  • 287
  • 288
  • 289
  • 290
  • 291
  • 292
  • ...
  • 2121
  • 2122
  • »

Copyright © 2026. Vartha Bharati. All rights reserved

  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy & Policy